JonBoy turns 32
Comeback Kid , Crew Chief , Finch , Garcia , Hardware , JonBoy , McGrubber , SloMo , Turbo , WarmWater
Neck rolls, yes no maybe so, arm circles, coccyx stretch, and tappy taps
- 32 merkins and 32 second hang from the pull-up bar
- 32 weighted squats and 32 second rifle carry
- 32 big boys and 32 second push-up hold
- 32 shoulder presses and 32 seconds on tip toes
- 32 dips and 32 seconds of hold the butter
- 32 4 count mountain climbers and 32 second squat hold
Ended with 32 second high plank, left plans and right plank.
TAPs for @warmwater and his family as they continue to grieve the loss of his grandmother. Today is my 32nd birthday so that was the theme for the workout. Thanks for singing for me, fellas! My message for today was about reflecting back on the last year and taking time to dwell on the blessings and shortcomings. It’s easy to be thankful for the blessings, but we should also identify our shortcomings and be thankful for the opportunity to learn, grow and improve. My challenge for all of us is to reflect... are there commitments you’ve made to yourself or others in the past that could use some work? I know I have a some work to do and I hope I can look back on my next birthday and see improvement. It was an honor to lead you all this morning. Peace!