Thu., Jul. 1, 2021 / 0530 / Copley High School



Full body Warm-up with half mile jog


Partner up. Pax 1 does exercise while Pax 2 runs to 50 yard line and back. Swap out and continue the exercise until each amount of reps are complete. The exercises and reps are: 50- Burpees / 100- Overhead Claps / 150- Merkins / 200- Big Boy Sit-ups / 250- Squats.


When God made His covenant with Israel regarding the Promised Land, He originally promised them 300,000 square miles of land. When Israel finally went in and started conquering, they quit at about 3,000 square miles. They only took possession of around 10% of what God had promised them. Even to this day, they still don't have all the land that God promised them. One day, they will have all of it. When it comes to the things that God has in store for us, I think we also only take possession of 10%. The challenge is to start conquering the remaining 90%. Thanks for allowing me to lead you today.